Drop Ceilings – Installation, Repair, & Replacement
Whether you need to conceal ductwork, enhance acoustics, or just want to add this style to your office, a drop ceiling from Premiere Works is the perfect solution. From building custom-sized metal framework around your office dimensions to helping you find the right panels for your goal, we can assist with every step in the process, including maintenance after the initial installation. And, our crew will do it quickly and work around your schedule to avoid disrupting daily business.
Even if you already have the framework in place, we can replace panels and do repairs to keep it looking great. And, because our team includes expert plumbers, electricians, and painters as well as general handymen, we can provide any complementary services you need at the same time – no calling around to different companies, no coordinating techs. You make one call to Premiere Works, and we can take care of everything.
Some of the options and services we offer for installation or repair of drop ceilings include:
- Various panel sizes and materials including wood, metal, plastic, and more
- Colors to fit any office décor, including white, black, gray, and many more
- Sprinkler system installation or integration into your new ceiling
- Sound Attenuation Batts (SABs) or “sound batts” insulation to dampen noise
- Electrical wiring for lighting fixtures, projectors, and more
- Plumbing to move or add drains, supply lines, etc.
- Ductwork to add or adjust air returns, ducts, etc. to suit the new ceiling
For more information on drop ceilings from Premiere Works, or any of our commercial building maintenance services, contact us today. We proudly serve the Washington D.C. and northern Virginia areas.
Premiere Works Locations:
Premiere Works Washington DC
5125 MacArthur Boulevard NW, Suite 13, Washington, DC 20016
Premeire Works Northern Virginia
22821 Silverbrook Center Dr., Suite 105, Sterling, VA 20166