If your business environment is in need of new flooring or you’re looking for benefits that beat what your current material has to offer, consider commercial rubber flooring. This choice gives strength, durability and versatility to fit the needs of a variety of commercial and industrial settings. Installing this material in your facility provides your business with an array of benefits.
Rubber Flooring Benefits
Rubber’s range of functional and aesthetic features work well in bars and restaurants, warehouses, offices, health care facilities and many other business applications. Consider the following advantages of rubber flooring:
- Creates a safe work area for employees and customers to walk on, since its texture resists slipping.
- Withstands a range of conditions in a commercial or industrial environment, including exposure to liquids and chemicals.
- Holds its shape and strength against the weight of heavy machinery and equipment.
- Is simple to care for, as it’s easy to clean and resists growth of mildew and mold.
- Keeps its prime appearance and integrity after time and use, as it resists damage and scuffs.
- Provides cushioning to soften the impact standing can put on your employees’ bodies, yet is sturdy enough to give support.
- Is easy to install.
- Provides value with its balance of quality and durability at a reasonable price.
- Softens sounds to create a quieter work environment.
- Comes in varying colors, patterns and types — including rubber mat flooring and rubber tiles — to fit decorating and architectural plans and trends.
- Won’t stain or absorb liquids.
Your business also gains the unexpected benefit of having an environmentally friendly flooring choice when you use commercial rubber flooring. You can promote this material selection as one of the ways your company is being environmentally and socially responsible.
This flooring option is:
- Made of an all-natural material that comes from sap.
- Free of harmful PVCs, which contaminate groundwater and can emit volatile organic chemicals.
- A sustainable choice.
- Beneficial for better indoor air quality.
- Long-lasting with around 30 years of use, which cuts down on resources, removal and disposal from new installations.
- Recyclable, as the material can be re-used as mulch, playground and arena ground cover, landing mats and more.
Ensure All the Benefits of Your Flooring Choice
To maximize the potential of rubber floors, it’s important to have the tiles or mats installed by a professional. In the Washington DC area, Premiere Works provides quality flooring installation that meets the requirements of a commercial setting. Our certified flooring contractors lend their extensive experience and knowledge to perform the installation quickly and to exacting standards. The finished job will be safe for those using the space and will minimize disruptions to your business operations.
At Premiere Works, we will make sure your Maryland or Virginia business gains all the benefits of rubber flooring by installing it correctly. You will join the ranks of satisfied businesses in the area that have helped contribute to our top reputation for a superior level of professional service and customer service. Rely on our expertise as a facility management company that provides a range of contracting services to local businesses.
Premiere Works delivers expert installation of rubber tile flooring and rubber mat flooring in the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area. Call 202-966-0090 for a free estimate on this eco-friendly and attractive flooring choice for your business environment. Learn more about your commercial flooring options today.